What medicine to take for sudden swellings in the public area ?

My 35 year old daughter has swelling in her pubic area. She indicated that this condition began yesterday and within 8 hours it was very pronounced. She called me today and stated that it has swollen more and also she believes that she can feel two swollen lympnoids on either side. She explained that it is not painful but very odd since this has never happened before.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
She be checkedup by an gynecologist and a surgeon
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine Dr. Swarnapriya Karpagavinayagam's  Response
1. Painless swelling in pubic area with ?secondary inguinal lymphadenitis - A course of broad spectrum antibiotics for 5-7 days is enough,
2. Evenafter a week of antibiotics the problem persists then examination by gynaecologist is needed.