What medicine should my wife take for abortion ?

hello im married man i have i son age nr abt 1.4 years but my wife now again pregnant but i dont want another son in this time bcs she is not physically prepared and i m not with her im right now out of station what i would do for her plz sugges me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.although you have told that wife is pregnant but have not mentioned about the duration of pregnancy,so apart from drug therapy you can consult gynecologist for D&C
  Anonymous's Response
you have not mentioned the duration of pregnancy and hence it is difficult to suggest medicine ,but the best option for her would be to go for MTP (medical termination of pregnancy) by authorised gynaecologist who is nearby your residence area instead of searching for other vague methods and wasting time .

dr jignesh