What medicine should be taken for gastric and indigestion problem ?

sir, my husband is 31 yrs old, and he done operation of liver apsses in 1 half yrs back and doctor said its all due to outdoor food and beverages u had,my hubby has touring job and its impossible to take always home food wd full hygenic and now problem he has problem of food indigestion .he have to go two times on a single day to toilet,gas problem also dere kindly tell me wat is the premnant solution of dis, we had consult doctor ,if we r using tablets den its in control after finishing medicine den again dis issue is same......................................
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011