What medicine should be given to one having severe memory loss due to head injuries ?

sir because of head injuries my brother is forgot all his past memory , he got an accident before 3 month ago and his hemoglobin test report is 8 gm and blood group is A+. he is doing his all deliy routine works himself but he is not able to remember his past for eg, family member,his work,etc etc so plz suggest me what can i do for his problem and please give me the name of medicine to improve his memory back......... thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011