What medicine should be given for dry cough and running nose in my 2.5 year old child ?

my daughter is 2.5yrs and is having dry cough for the last 10 days. pdtrcn says it is allergic cough and advised nebuliser asthalin and tulsi [basil] boiled in water, now she is having running nose pls advice also can we keep her in ac my daughter is 2.5yrs and is having dry cough for the last 10 days. pdtrcn says it is allergic cough and advised nebuliser asthalin and tulsi [basil] boiled in water, now she is having running nose pls advice also can we keep her in ac
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011