What medicine should a smoker take for STML without increasing his triglyceride level ?

i m a 35M. I ve been smoking since the last decade-and-half. I feel that I m experiencing a short term memory loss and decreased concentration, since the last couple of years. Though the distant memory is much better than the short term. I m also 13kgs overweight and have once been detected with high levels of Triglyceride five years ago. What is the best medicine for the former problem without increasing the latter??
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011