What medicine should a female having pcod and thyroid under control take for getting periods ?

hi im27 yrs old and planning to concieve,i and my husband are planning since 2months,eaarlier i had thyroid which is now under control and im taking thyronorm 25 since2months, i had pcod due to which i was given dianne 35 for 3months and then again due to irregular periods i took derivy in july,i got my periods last in july 28 and its sep 10 but hv not gt my periods yet, i did a home preg test and it came negative, im also taking folinine,kindly help me and suggest me ways to successfully concieve, its taken away my sleep and mental peace,kindly help me.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Sep 2011