What medicine should I take to decrease my bleeding during periods ?

Am a 25yrs married women........actually my period was started today....we hav a program to go out of station tommorow( urgent ).........is there any remedy 2 decrease my bleeding????............plz give me suggestion
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

It always better not to postpone your cycles by tablets as they are hormones which are given for the same, until there is a need to do it very badly.

Since the cycles have already started we cannot stop them , postponement of menses can be done with pills if taken before the commencement of the coming cycle only .

These pills may cause some imbalance in the next cycles as in the flow may be too less/ more at times .

I hope this was helpful

Wish you good health