What medicine should I take for high pulse rate ?

my purse is normally high and have diabeticI take gemer oneis it ok if i use total 25mg 42 years
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM...
as such u should not take any treatment for high pulse rate. but if ur resting heart rate is more than 100 then u should consult cardiologist, as ur diabetic.
some time high pulse rate when ur at resting condion may be a sign of abnormal sugar levels or some cardiac sign.
wish u happy life ...
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Pluse rate upto 100 considered normal, so do not you worry. you have been suffering from diabetes so you have to keep your sugur with in normal limit by hypoglycemic drug. along with it you should start morning walk for around 1 to 2 hrs , it helps you in keeping sugur in normal limit.