What medicine should I take for deficiency of Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B12 ?

Age-29 Gender: Male I am suffering with burning of my feet (leg) and I have no appetite since my childhood as a result am too thin (i.e 46 kg), I feel tired even after taking long time sleep and now from day to day my memory ability decreases. When I was checked in hospital out of my country the Doctor investigate that the problem is deficiency of Vitamin B-12 and vitamin B-3 consequently they gave medicine Methycobal and centrum but I got serious headache and dizziness when I started the medicine and I can’t continue taking of the these medicines. The problem is I can’t get the doctor who prescribed the medicine b/c now I returned back to my country. So what you suggest me…. Furthermore, another Doctor gave me Nurokind medicine and I am taking it which will be taken for one year one tablet per day (now two weeks elapsed since I started this medicine) but it couldn’t give relief for the problem. Hence, by considering my problem please give me your suggestion as soon as possible. If there is any medicine which can give me solutions please tell me….
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011