What medicine should I take for back bone pain ?

Hi, i have too much pain in my back bon, i have four children birth by opretion kinldy inform me how can i fix my backbon
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You haven't mentioned your age. Why did your children get born by surgery, is there any problem with the backbone which may have contributed for Caesarian section delivery. Is there any pain or numbness in your legs. You will need to get an X-ray and/or MRI to help in diagnosis of your problem. You can take over the counter pain killers like Paracetamol.Acetaminophen for pain relief under medical supervision. Avoid lifting heavy weights. Don't make any sudden movies. You will need to consult a Neurosurgeon/Orthopaedician for defenitive diagnosis and treatment. You can have calcum rich food like eggs, fish, pulses, milk, cheese, yoghurt, nuts, almonds for suspicion of Osteoporosis.