What medicine should I take for Diarrhoea ?

hi well i ve been having diarrhea i cough every night and feel sick to my belly
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be your are suffering from Gastroenteritis, get yourself examined by a Physician. You will need antibiotics and Anti Diarrheals.

Wish you Good Health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.the symptoms suggestive some viral infection.take light diet,more of fluids and avoid fried foods and junk foods,cold drinks etc.Take analgesic for pain and fever,and antispasmodic for pain in stomach.Usually this runs for couple of days and self limiting but if the continues beyond this period please see your doctor.ok buy take care.