What medicine should I take apart from krimson nad bigromet for total relief from pain in the left abdomen before and after menses ?

hello doctor m vandana. now i have alweyas pain in my left abdomen .for taht taken krimson nad bigromet.but i have no relief plzz doctor tell me the perment relief of thi severe pain hello doctor,myself vandana mishra. i am 25 year un married girl.i have severe pain in my left abdomen after nad before my menses .i took the medecine krimson and bigromet but i have no relief. before taking medicene the pain is more and more.and now i have alweys have severe pain after 1hrs. plzz tell me the reason and the medecine for perment relief of this pain.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011