What medicine should I give to my son to improve his growth ?

Sir, My son is 13years old it is seems his gorwth is staybility pls tell me any mdeicine
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Sir, My son is 13years old it is seems his gorwth is staybilty
Sir, My son is 13years old it is seems his gorwth is staybility pls tell me any mdeicine and suggestion
can u provide its hight and weight.
if you seems that your kid has slow growth then you need a suggestion by a growth and development specialist.
it may be because of less secretion of growth hormone or may not taking proper diet.
you can have this specialization by MD pediatrics.
a_k227@yahoo.com
Hi
It is still his growing age and in next few years he may gain normally. Balanced diet and regular exercise is the secret of growth. Add nuts to diet and let him run. Is his diet normal? dewormin him and then also add a liver tonic for better digestion.Add more proteins to his diet.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Your statement is not clear, kindly clarify. If there is growth problem he needs to have good nutrition. Encourage pulses, oats, eggs, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet for good mass in body and growth. If he has any health problem like long time infection his growth can be delayed. He will experience another growth spurt in coming years to increase height if he is healthy. There is no medicine to increase height.