What medicine should I give my baby for watery stools ?

watery poop for one week due to new formula being introduce? Baby has a watery poop due to i introduce new mlk his 1 year old now dreamreal, 6cm 12kls.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Hi Marlisa

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Watery stools when new formula is being introduced is normal and need not be worried about.BUT , since your kid has watery stools since a week , you should see your Pediatrician to assess if the condition is due to any infection and most importantly hydration status of the kid.Please see your Pediatrician and get examined , as it is not advisable to let go and have your kid dehydrated.

Take care,.