What medicine should I give my 5 year old daughter to cure her cough ? What food should I give her to gain weight ?

my 5 year old daughter was having cough since last 10 days which i ignored.but today after coming back from school she vomited cough full 0f wash basin. i gave her one and a half tsp crocin,1tsp recofast and 1 tsp augmentin dds. all in suspension form. after 1 hour she thrice vomited cough. pls suugest me what s/d i do she is underweight around 16kg and have complete lss of apetite. also suggest me diet so that she does not feel weak.Since birth whenever she contracts fever it is due to respiratory congestion 985 times.pls. advice me some natural therapies also.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011