What medicine other than gemer 1 is useful to control blood sugar ?

am using gemer one daily but seems to work very slow.In the morning my blood sugar reads 12 as i take 6 litrs of beers before i sleep daily.So i dont feel well.Which medicine which act fast so i can take with gemer one so can reduce my blood pressure?I dont want to leave gemer one.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
You have not mentioning diabetes since when. And your weight as well. As you are taking 6 liter of beers so you are not following diabetes diet and you should do regular exercise. Gemer doesnot have any role in blood pressur , it is a antidabetic medicine. Your fasting blood sugar is high you may required more metformin for controlling your fasting blood sugar . Consult your diabetologist for diet , exercise, and review of medicine.
Thanks

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Paul,
Thanks for query,
With 6litres of beer every day, you can not expect control of diabetes with any antidiabetic medicines.
Quit beer or liqueur.
Consult Diabetologist and discuss your case.
Ok and bye.
WELCOME HCM... PAUL

YOUR HABIT OF TAKING LIQUIR IS NOT ADVISABLE FROM MEDICAL SIDE. IT.S ALSO EFFECT YOUR LIVER AND OTHER BODY ORGAN AND ALSO UNCONTROL SUGAR LEVEL. SO TRY TO AVOID IT. CONSULT DIABETOLOGIST FOR BETTER SUGAR CONTROL THEY HELP MORE TO YOU. DO REGULAR EXERCISE AND DIET CONTROL WILL MORE HELP YOU.

BYE AND TAKE CARE.....