What medicine is there to control skin from growing because of neurofibromatosis ?

hi my one of my close freind was recently diagnosed of having neurofibromatosis type1. i saw growing skin in his trunks and face before when were young but now getting severe which unfortunatley was diagnosed this disease. Just want to ask from our respective doctors. By learning from information in internet this case does not have CURE. BUT just want to know is there any latest treatment or medication to control this growing skin in his body? please waiting for you answer and it would be a big help for us from your information. Friends and family are helping each other searching for possible hope of treatment in his condition. Hoping for your kind response. God bless!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011