What medicine is best to increase the quantity of semen for a diabetic whose sugar level is 110 ?

hello to all doctors i m a male age 25 i got married on 22 feb.2011and i have diabetes from last 2years according to my last report my suger level is 110 . after some days from my marriage i start notice that i have less or some time no semen after discharge but i ignore it now i m still facing that problem after 4months i m worried we r doing sex daily in 1st 3 months some time to wise and some time 3rise in 1 night now i consult with my friend he told me to make gap of 3 days then cheq after 3 days semen quantity is back to normal but semen is look like water but i notice some time after gap i still have problem about semen quantity and semen is still like water so which medicine is good for me plz sagest like ashvgandha shilajeet or there is any medicine which is batter from them or that problem is related to diabetes
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011