What medicine is best for taking out pores and marks of pimples on the face ?

Hi, I am (Simran) 28 years (Female) hight 5/3 (Ludhiana) i m suffering from skin problem from 7-8 years , I have pimples on my face which i get in summer days in winter i get clear my skin but due to so many pimples i got marks n pores on my face , skin luks v ugly , Now again have pimples as summer started now want to go for surgery or any other Treatment . I have seen skin spc but when i get treatment i get relief weather Allopathic, Homeopathy or Ayurvedic but after leaving the treatment i again get acne problem and major prob is that my skin got pores n marks of pimples due to that i m suffering a lot in marriage also this prob enters as first impression is of ur luk So suggest me for clean and clear skin
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011