What medicine can i take to conceive? What is best time of ovulation?

Sir, i had been married since last three years, i am working abroad away from family and after marriage i stay with my wife for 7 months but she could not consive. After my semen analysis all reports are good except low motility which is 35%. Now i had brought my wife with me and she will stay with me for 9 months. Please advice me any medicine or way so she can consive within this period. and my wife is getting period late by 6-8 days every month so what will be the best time of ovalution. please help sir.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013