What medicine can i take in backbone pain?

Hai I have back pain and i am 35 what tablets can i take right now I am having Voveran 50
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It could be due to various reasons. Don't neglect it. Pain killers give only temporary relief.

Some of them are: a slipped disc, osteoarthritis, due to bad sitting position, tumor...

Go to a qualified doctor (Ortho). Take Xray.

I had back pain for two-three years. Never considered it as a serious one and never shown to a good doctor, though I had pain. Finally, when I checked with a good doctor (Ortho) and taken an MRI (from a good place), it turned out to be a rare, incurable disease, Paget's Disease of bone.
diclofenac will give only temporary relief .Back pain be because of many reason like sprain,disc prolapse ,bad sitting and working position.
Consult any good orthopedician and then go for physiotherapy treatment ,MRI SPINE as adviced by your doctor.
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
At present you can take voveran that will definately give you relief, if minor problem
like due to some positional change,bending forward lifting heavy wt etc it should go
in a day or two of taking voveran or tablet like zulu containg diclo with muscle relaxant.
Avoid forward bending or lifting wt. If pain persists than you should look for the reason
like prolapse disc or some other compressive lesion.consult orthopaedic surgeon he will
guide you further. thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.It is advisable that before taking any medicines you better get your aliment diagnosed first.After that depending upon the cause your doctor will advise some meantime you can apply analgesic cream over the area,take proper rest and avoid work that will put more strain on muscle, and can take paracetamol tablets for some relief.
wishing you good health.