What medicine can get me out of depression which iam suffering from past 3 years ?

I am currently on 60mg Paxil daily and 4mg Klonopin to help control depression and anxiety . I have been on this regimen almost 3 years. I feel it is not enough...I still have bouts of depression, where I won t get out of bed for a day or two. I have been unemployed for 9 months w/o much motivation to get the ball rolling. Out of work = out of insurance = out of money. Any options? Any advice? Not suicidal. I just need something to help motivate me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011