What medicine can be taken for making my wife's vagina relaxed as it is too tight ?

i ve got married since five years. but the probles is my wife s vigina is too tight and every time i ve to use oil for lubrication at the time of intercourse. so please advice me, how to loose the vigina. my age is 37, her age is 34, i m 5 3 and she 4 7
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic,
Your wife is suffering from spasm of vaginal muscle and cause may be multifactorial and may be psychological aspect of this problem.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Neetika Soni's  Response
first try to relax her before intercourse but if this does not help u need to see a gynaec as there are many procedures to loosen vagina that the gynaec will decide after examination.