What medicine can a person with bypass take for angina pain after TKR ?

Hi Doctor , I am 58 years old with height 5 10 and 85 Kg weight. I had a bypass surgery in June 98 with 4 grafts. One Lima in LCA & 3 Sephaneous in RCA, LAD and branch of LCA.Till now my surgery period was smooth and no serious problem occurred. But this year , I had a TKR of both knees in March 2011 and surgery is complete success. I can walk now without any problem, But my problem is that after the last surgery, I am facing engina like pain and suffocation in my left side on heart . My I ask is this temporary face or symptems of blockages again. Do I have to go for heart surgery again or with medication can solve this problem. thanks. S.K.Misra
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011