What medicine can I use to avoid pain when foreskin is pulled back ?

Hello doctor , My name is Isha jha...actually i wanted to ask u something about my husband...he is 29 years old. we r just 3 months married coules...we r unable to have intercourse becoz he is not feel sensationed or hard enough to do so...n i think he has foreskin problem as well...wen i pull his foreskin back he feel little pain...n sometimes i feel little smell on his penis too...wen we tried to have intercourse...n wen i tell him to concern an urologist he dinny n says he dont have any phisycal problem and he is just not mentally feel that becouse of all these problems we had not any sex till now :-(....plz help...thank you... With best regards, Isha Jha
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011