What medicine can I take to increase the size of my penis ?

sir, my age26,weight49,hight5.6, my penis is thick, i want to fat my penis so can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Normally penis size of 2 inches long and thick will do. Not to worry. There is no way to increase penis thickness by any product. Engage more in foreplay and this will satisfy your partner more and help both of you enjoy sex. Penis length and thickness are all myths and not very helpful in arousing female as there are various other factors which contribute.
the size of penis cannot be changed by any products. If your worry is that if your penis is not fat you cannot satisfy your partner then it is not something you should fear about. The female organ has the capacity to ticghten itself around thickness of any penetarting object and the the firts 2 to 2&1/2 inches is the most sensitve area which provides pleasure to females in a sex. Just ignore all the concerns and try to be happy with your partner. If you still have problems consult a sextherpaist or a psychologist

Clinical Psychologist