What medicine can I give my wife for increasing her libido ?

what is the liquid medicine to act fast for getting my wife in a sexual mood at night she is 25
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

There are certain products available in market but i dont know how much they are effective.

I advice you to speak with your wife regarding this and come to some terms rather than going for medicines.

The Female Aphrodisiac - Liquid O and Female Rx Plus, contains all natural herbs know for their effects on sexual desire and stimulation. Their effectiveness is not know.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
More and more foreplay