What medicine can I apply to my son's buttocks which is allergic to the acid in his motions ?

WE ARE IN THE POTTY TRAINING STAGE WITH OUR 3 YEAR OLD. HE HAS NO PROBLEM GOING PEE IN THE POTTY HE JUST WON T POOP IN IT. WHEN HE POOPS IN HIS PULL UP HE WON T ALWAYS LET US KNOW. WHEN HE FINALLY TELLS US HIS BOTTOM IS ALREADY RAW AND BLEEDING . THEN HE FIGHTS US TO GET IT CHANGED. I WAS TOLD TO PUT DESITIN OR CORNSTARCH POWDER ON IT. BUT THAT DOESN T SEEM TO WORK. WHAT DO I DO? I REALLY NEED HELP. THANKS!!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011