What medications should I take for severe bang on the head causing headache, fatigue, dizziness and blurred vision ?

Hi I am 40 year old mom of 2. I hit the top of my head on the bottom of my daughter s loft bed pretty hard on Thursday night (it is now Saturday afternoon 2 days later). I saw some stars and fell to ground, but did not lose consciousness . I have mild headaches, some fatigue , dizziness, blurred vision (mostly in in left eye) and some possible irritability ... kind of more cranky and weepy than usual. I don t want to go to ER if I don t have to but I also don t want to be foolish. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012