What medication should i take for fever, head ache and blocked nose ?

I think I have just got tonsillitis , but I have a school trip to Rome on Monday for 2 weeks and I desperately want to go - will I be alright? I went to the doctor yesterday but my tonsils weren't swollen yet and she said she thought I would be fine as it seemed to just be a cold... I think I have just got tonsillitis, but I have a school trip to Rome on Monday for 2 weeks and desperately want to go - will I be alright to go? I went to the doctor yesterday and she said I should be fine by Monday as it seemed to her to be just a cold (my tonsils weren t yet swollen or painful ,I only had a fever , headache , sores and blocked nose)... ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011