What medication should I take for my twisted knee which hurts a lot ?

hello, im 25 years old,5 4 in height my medical history before when i play basketball sometimes my knee have a problem it hurt much and i just rest for a while and play again, and this afternoon as i played basketball when im going to rebound the ball, my left knee got twist and i can feel that my joints inside were twisting and it hurt alot when i walk and i cannot strecth it and i put some some ice pack on it but still it hurts please give me an advice what will i do.thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011