What medication should I take for hypothyroidism as I am having side effects while taking Eltroxin ?

My name is Pawan and am staying in sudan, since last 4 years am suffering with Hypothyroidism am continuously on 100mcg of Eltroxin two months back i made blood test for T4, T3 and TSH - T4 is below normal and T3 is normal but TSH is 43.06 then again i made another test then TSH is 34.29 during this period i have no period and am losing weight when i made these tests during that time i was feeling very bad feeling dizzy and getting fungal infections like urine, vaginal and infection in eyes also, pain in my right side upper part of the hip but as i stopped taking Eltroxin 100mcg to 50 mcg then i stopped it completely then i feel better now am not taking any medication for this. whenever i tried to take Eltroxin of 25 mcg i feel very bad. so please suggest me what is my condition shall i continue medicine or not. my email is YYYY@YYYY Awaiting your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012