What medication should I take for PCOD as Krimson 35 and Glyciphage 500mg is giving me stomach pain, vomit and gastritis ??

I am 28 years old , height 153cm , weight 62, i have irregular period for last 2 years, i got married on march 2011, i have pcod, i was advised to take krimson 35 and glyciphage 500mg , first month no problem, but this i am having heavy stomach pain and i am getting vomit often , gastric problem also came, last month my period was very light, it was not normal , because usually i will have period for 5 days , last month only one day i have that too little only, kindly advice
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011