What medication is suitable to cure PCOD ?

hi,m 33 years old suffering from pcod last 10 years,i m trying for another baby,started treatment for this,my follicular studt on 19 day shows small follicular size and endometrium size is 7.1mm, doctor has advised me to take duphastone tablet to conceive,for 8 days from 20 day of period and when period will start ,i should start letoval on 3 day pf problem is that i m going out ofstation this month and will come back in june & my husband will not be there with me,can i take these tablet after one month,when i will be back and then only i can try for pregnancy . plz advice me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hello sonu;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have regular periods then yes you should start the course of the medicines as advised from next cycle.The reason is even though you take those medicines if your husband is not with you there will be no result with the medicines.All said but still you should consult your treating Gynaec for opinion and advise as she/he will be expecting to see you after the course prescribed;so please consult and then follow the advice.