What medication is required in case of repeatedly bitten by cat ?

last october, i was playing with my cat and got scratched from his claws.. so i was under the second level or somthing that s why i just received 6 shots in all.. i did not go back because my cat did not show signs of having rabies .. last month it really bit me on my toes after i stepped on him accidentally.. i got 2 booster shots... sadly, i was bitten by my other cat today.. it was just a puncture from his sharp tooth ,, will i still be needing shots?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012