What medication can be taken to increase the blood flow in the small blood vessels of the penis ?

Hi, The doctor tell my partner that he has a problem with the small blood vessels so blood doesn t flaw well in his penis he gave him atreatment called (DIFRAREL) wich is for the small blood vessels of eyes I don t if itis suitable for erectical dysfunction or not he tooke it 20days then he stop 10days he still like this for 3 months but nothing he told me that when he try to have sex with his wife he can t and he doesn t ejaulate and this hurtshim him a lot he feels paine under his testicles but when he is with me he feels excited without making sex he ejaculates tow times so I need to know is there any treatment for the small blood vessels if yes please give me its name in french or he shll take only Viagra or Levitra thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011