What medication can I take to delay ejaculation ?

wat tablete can i use for sprem come late when i having sex wat tablete can i use for sprem come late when i having sex
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Medications like anti depressants and Topical anesthetics like 2% Xylocaine Jelly, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve your sexual life. You need to discuss this with a Urologist so that he can examine you first. You can also masturbate one hour before sex which will delay your ejaculation time. Don't forget that it is common and easily treatable. Take your emphasis off it and do not worry too much about it. Good Luck.