What medication can I take post a bypass surgery for pain in my thigh muscles ?

hello sir..i had bypass bypass surgery in 2003 and for the last 1 nd half yr i hav constant pain surrounding my chest ..all the results are positive and doctors said that this is due to drastic increase in my taking plagerineA,metostratan,cardace,methyldopa,glucored forte and volibio..along with this for the last 1 month am also having severe pain in leg thigh muscles..docotrs have told me to stop the use of nikoran5 and imdur when the thigh pain started..inspite of atopping those tab am still having the there any solution in this regard ??am i using wrong medicines
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011