What medication can I take for pain in my plastered wrist joint ?

i have a broken wrist joint My arm is in plaster for the last 25 days but now at times i experience swelling and pain in my hand what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Normally this happens when the plaster is too tight.But after 25 days this is unusual.Please look for movements of finger.Any redness and swelling needs visit to your doctor.bye.
Swelling and pain may be due to tight plaster or due to improper setting of bones or due to not giving rest to wrist. So please again take help of your doctor.
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcare magic
sum time pain persisiting, better u go n consult an orthopaedician.
elevate ur hand and do sum exercises like..
1) finger movements
2) tight ur muscles( inside the plaster ) hold for 20 sec and thn relax, every second hrly.
do 10 reps.
definitely ur pain will cum down.
tk cr.