What measures should one take to have normal delivery ?

hi doc..i have a question to ask, im 25 years old and i am 4 10 in height. can i have a normal delivery? im normal in health and this is my recent sonogram result BPD- 89mm HC- 324mm FL-70mm and AC-323 cm..please i need some advice..i really wanna have a normal delivery.. thanks and more power. karen
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
welcome to HCM.
read your prob n report, do not worry there is chance of normal delivary. but when someone s hight is 4feet 9 inch there is less chance of normal delivary as she has narrow palvic floor. discuss it with your doc.
Dr aseem