What measures should be taken to get rid of intense pain in the stem and burning urination with all the test reporting normal ?

Urethral pain.No STD or UTI or any kind of stones, I got tested. What to do?Please help Hi Sir Thank you in advance for what ever your answer may be.12 years old urethral pain No STD or UTI or any kind of stones I got tested please help. pain in stem ,burning urination,Persisting 2-4 weeks but burning urination 4 months.Also hurts to cough, sneeze, or squeeze my penis.I also Get completely random aches and pains in the testes and penis.Doc said the aches and pains could be a varicose vain and would not cause much of a problem.Also the pain in the stem or urethra feels like poking. also pain in perineum doc said that this is from excessive biking which i thought could of been it but it does not seem to be going a way.heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011