What measures should be taken in case of accidental needle prick to the clitoris ?

i think i have damaged my clitoris i need help please. Hi i am a 14 year old girl who is almost 15 my height is around 5.5 ft i think i have done something very stupid because i thought that my cliterus was some kind of a spot because its yellow so i put a needle through it thinking it would pop but it was very painfull and nothing came out apart from i little ting bit a blood then i found out by my mum that is was my cliterus but why would it hurt now it hurts and i think that a have done damage to it now have i i need help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will react like anyother part of your body..dont worry it will heal in a couple of days..use betadine powder if its bleeding..wash the part thoroughly and apply the powder..
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
welcome to HCM
the clitoris has vast nerve supply and when injuried it become very need rest antibiotic analgesic and better prescribed by a good doctor.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,nothing will happen to your clitoris.
It seems that there is some infection in clitoris as you saw yellowish spot.
Take an antibiotic medicines for 3-4 days and anti inflammatory drug.
Apply antibiotic cream and it will be fine.
ok and bye.