What measures should an obese take to get rid of tingling in thighs and palms ?

I AM OVERWEIGHT . I WEIGH 120 KG. MY RIGHT THIGHS HAS TINGLING SENSATION AND BURNING SENSATION CONTINUOUSLY. AND THAT PORTION BECOMES VERY HOT ALSO. THIS HAPPENS MOST OF THE TIME WHEN I AM SITTING AND SLEEPING. WORST IT BECOMES WHEN I SIT IN CAR. AND ALSO MY PALMS OF BOTH HANDS START TINGLING IN THE NIGHT. I CANT SLEEP. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT DOCTORS KEEP SAYING REDUCE YOUR WEIGHT. BUT NOBODY GIVES EXACT PROCEDURE FOR WEIGHT LOSS . AND OVERWEIGHT PERSON ABOVE 100 KGS CANNOT PERFORM THE EXERCISES IN THE GYM OR TAKE A WALK BECAUSE AS IT IS THEIR BODY IS IN PAIN. THEIR MOVEMENT IS VERY LIMITED.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012