What measures should I take to lose weight since there is no loss in spite of regular workout and correct diet ?

Hello Doctor , I weigh 62.5 kg and I am 5ft 2 tall. I have been working out since 3 months but have not lost a single kg. However, people around me say I have grown thinner but the scales doesn t support it. My exercise regime include running,cross ramp,cycling along with weight training . I am also following proper diet and supplements suggested by dietician. Kindly suggest the reason and remedy as this is really frustrating that after such hard work there are no results.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011