What measures should I take to get rid of the habit of drinking aerated drinks ?

I am 23. I now weigh 200 lbs. Before i was pregnant to my son the most i ever weighed was 115. My son is now three and i am trying to lose weight . I eat right. I exercise and sleep properly. My problem is giving up the soda. For the last year i have drank nothing but pepsi and i thought that would have a lot to do with my weight so im trying to drink healthy too but if i dont drink a certain and unhealthy amount of pepsi i get headaches that will not allow me out of the bed. What can i do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011