What measures should I take to get back to normal sexual and physical health after colorectal surgery ?

Hello Doctor, I had a colorectal surgery (end to end anastomosis ) for recurrent rectal prolapse 2 years ago. Now, I have good erection but no ejaculation while masturbating. May I know what would be the reason for that? I have irregular bowel movements also after that surgery. Please suggest me what should I do for all this issues. Also let me know how will I get back my normal both physical and sexual. Thanks, Raj
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011