What measures should I take to do away with depression due to cheating in my first love affair ?

hi...i work in cruise ship i m 25 yr female...i was dating a guy for 1 month....n he went home for vacation....n got married....i m in depression ....i was unaware of the fact.....that he was playing around....n feel like his friends who r my friends also....betrayed me....n never told me ... d truth... i m in no contact with him.bcoz ....he is not talking to me.......feel like he could have ...broken off things....i feel used n hate myself......its been for 4 and half months n still going on .....i feel depressed...crying....all the time... did biggest mistake of my life n he was my first affair....
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012