What measures should I take to avoid pain and trembling in the thump ?

I have persistant pain in my thump/hand and sometimes it is shaking. Do I need rest, sport, physiotherapy? Thanks for helping me. The following is my Cervical Spine MRI. C3-C4: There is degenerative diffuse annular disc bulge with CENTRAL protrusion indenting the thecal sac and nerve roots bilaterally at their exit formina. C4-C5:There is degenerative diffuse annular disc bulge with LEFT paracentral disc protrusion indenting the thecal sac and nerve roots bilaterally at their exit formina. C5-C6:There is degenerative diffuse annular disc bulge with RIGHT paracentral disc protrusion indenting the thecal sac and nerve roots bilaterally at their exit formina. C6-C7:There is degenerative diffuse annular disc bulge ONLY indenting the thecal sac at its exit formina. No intrinsic cord lesion or cord compression. Straghtining of the cervical spine due to muscle spasm is noted, but its alignment is normal.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011