What measures should I take if I am unable to walk after 7 months of treatment from compound fracture ?

before six months i had suffered grom compound fracture in knee joint .Approx 2 lower condyle of femur bone get crushed & during opperation our Dr. placed a plate & give us time of six months for rest. According to him after the six months i become able to walk easily & without the support of walker.But now situation are very scared approx seven months are gone but i cannot walk without the help of walker.I request to suggest suitable instruction.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011